FireEye CEO Kevin Mandia talks about the state of the IT threat landscape and where enterprises should focus their attention when it comes to cybersecurity.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LANDSCAPE STRATEGIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- FireEye CEO Shares State of IT Threat Landscape
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.
- What’s Stopping Your Nonprofit From Reaping the Benefits of Email Marketing?
By Nhu Te - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
With today’s ever-changing landscape, fundraisers who want to be successful also need to be great marketers—and keep up-to-speed with the latest trends, strategies and platforms….
The post What’s Stopping Your Nonprofit From Reaping the Benefits of Email Marketing? appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Pervasiveness Of Video In The New Media Landscape
Friday May 26, 2017
If your video doesn't tell a story that engages your customers and influences their decisions, well then it doesn't matter what else you've done.