The man who opened fire on members of Congress practicing for a charity baseball game had no ties to terrorism, the F.B.I. said in detailing the early results of its investigation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LANDMARK RENOVATION AND REPAIRS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Gunman in Lawmaker Shooting Had Photographed Washington Landmarks, F.B.I. Says
By ADAM GOLDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Former Christie Allies Found Guilty in 'Bridgegate'
Friday Nov 4, 2016
Bridget Kelly, a former deputy chief of staff to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (above, with her lawyer), and Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, were found guilty on all counts for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal. Photo: AP
- Penn State Receives $5 Million for Scholarships, Renovations
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The commitment includes more than $3 million for endowed scholarships, $1.75 million for campus renovations, and $100,000 for the student food pantry....
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- How To Instantly Repair The Media Economy
Monday Jan 23, 2017
SEAN SPICER: We recognize the important role of a thriving media in a democracy, namely to blame it for all that we do wrong. As such, we're announcing that the Trump Administration will take charge.
- Imminent Arrival Of Lidl Supermarkets Means U.S. Stores Are Renovating, Lowering Prices
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Walmart and Aldi are currently locked in a price war for national grocery domination, with Walmart demanding price cuts from suppliers to help it cut prices for consumers in turn. Yet the company’s price war will soon have a new front in some markets, as another German discount grocer, Lidl, opens its first U.S. stores. Both Walmart and Aldi, …