Record-low prices for U.S. solar power are stealing the spotlight away from fossil fuels.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAMPROS SOLAR, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Who Wins as Solar Prices Plunge
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- In March, wind and solar generated a record 10% of US electricity
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
And stationary storage batteries had a booming quarter, too.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- New study suggests Jupiter’s formation divided Solar System in two
By John Timmer - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A solid core would have then started adding gas to create the present planet.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Cambridge BioMarketing Hires Jen Jonsson As Managing Director
Tuesday Mar 18, 2014
Cambridge BioMarketing has named Jen Jonsson as its director of operations. Jonsson had previously served as a managing director for operations for The Barbarian Group, overseeing offices in locationssuch as Boston, New York and San Francisco. Jonsson has also worked in various capacities for Rice McVaney Communications, Arnold Worldwide and Razorfish. She is also a former consultant for theGoogle Creative Lab and founder of interactive agency Fuego5.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal