NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAMONT & HAUGHTON PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- When a $1 Billion Loss Is a Sacrifice Worth Making
Monday Jun 12, 2017
It shouldn’t be cause for celebration when a property developer takes a $1 billion loss on a stock bet. For an over-indebted, monstrously large Chinese property developer, it appears to be a sacrifice worth making.
- Some Airbnb ‘Mega Hosts’ Are Renting Out More Than 1,000 Properties At Once
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 9, 2017
The portrait that Airbnb paints of its hosts is homeowners who either want to occasionally rent out unused rooms, or people who just happen to have amazing weekend homes that they want to share with random strangers. That may be true for many Airbnb hosts, but there’s also a growing concern about so-called “mega hosts” who are effectively running hotel …
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.