NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 1968
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1968 - LAKE CITY ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 4 killed in small plane crash outside Salt Lake City
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- ‘Dunkirk’ Exceeds Box Office Expectations as ‘Valerian’ Bombs
By BROOKS BARNES - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
“Dunkirk,” a World War II movie directed by Christopher Nolan, found an audience despite being considered a more serious film than usual summer fare.
- 'Dunkirk' Triumphs at Box Office
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Executives at Time Warner Inc.’s Warner Bros. breathed perhaps the biggest sigh heard in Hollywood this summer as a costly World War II epic opened successfully.
- Weekend Box Office: ‘Dunkirk’ And ‘Girls Trip’ Perform Better Than Expected
By Dustin Rowles - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Christopher Nolan continues to be Hollywood's only blockbuster director of original properties.
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- Enterprise Community Partners Receives $3.75 Million for Housing
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The grant from the Bank of America Charitable Foundation will support affordable housing development in twelve cities....