Online marketplace Jane.com is unhappy with other vendors, and has named SparkPost to get its email delivered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LADY JANE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Jane.com Selects SparkPost For Email Delivery
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Super Bowl Bet: Will Lady Gaga Go Rogue?
Friday Feb 3, 2017
Oddsmakers have different views on how likely Lady Gaga is to make a political statement during her performance at the Super Bowl halftime show. Photo: AP
- Nat Geo Turns Activist Content Producer
Monday May 1, 2017
From a live-action documentary about human travel to Mars to a fascinating new look at Jane Goodall's first trip to Tanzania's Gombe National Park, National Geographic is going all in on activism.
- Personal Health: Having Friends Is Good for You
By JANE E. BRODY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Social interaction is a critically important contributor to good health and longevity.
- Ctrip.com: We Can Grow at Home and Overseas
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Ctrip.com International has more room to expand at home and abroad as Chinese travel demand grows, Chief Executive Officer Jane Sun says.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.