Led by filmmaker Chris Milk and entrepreneur Aaron Koblin, Within's partners and content collaborators include Apple, The New York Times, NBC Universal, Vice, 21st Century Fox, and Alphabet Inc. Theinvestment is the latest stake WPP has taken in a digital content company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LA UNICA OF ST. NICHOLAS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- WPP Invests In LA VR Firm Within Unlimited
Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Coach LaVar Ball teaches kids to quit in tantrum over ‘s–t’ call
By Mark W. Sanchez - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
When the odds are stacked against you, when nothing seems to break your way, take your Balls and go home. That’s the lesson LaVar Ball conveyed to his Big Ballers AAU team Saturday, when he pulled his side off the court and forfeited a game because he was unhappy with the officiating. At the Double...
- Church lost on 9/11 rises again at World Trade Center
By KAREN MATTHEWS, Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — A Greek Orthodox church taking shape next to the World Trade Center memorial plaza will glow at night like a marble beacon when it opens sometime next year. It also will mark another step in the long rebuilding of New York's ground zero.The St. Nicholas National Shrine, designed by renowned architect Santiago Calatrava, will replace a tiny church that was crushed by the trade center's south tower on Sept. 11, 2001. The new church will give Greek Orthodox believers a place to worship while also welcoming visitors of any faith who want to reflect on the lives lost in the terrorist attacks.