When you opt to eat a salad or some precut fruits and vegetables for a snack, you’re usually making a healthier decision. But some salad and snack kits, most of which were sold at Kroger-owned stores, have been recalled for potential contamination with Listeria, a foodborne pathogen that can have life-threatening complications. Affected products came from CC Kitchens in Ohio, …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LA PLACITA FRUITS & VEGETABLES CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Salad Kits And Snack Packs Recalled For Potential Listeria Contamination
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Fruit Trees For Zone 8 – What Fruit Trees Grow In Zone 8
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.