A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LA NUEVA EMPANADAS MONUMENTAL CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- The Confederate Monuments: Dead Stones and Real Monsters
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Leftist iconoclasts clamor against Confederate monuments to fight "white supremacy," but their proposed solution is just as bad as the imagined problem they claim to want to eradicate.
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.
- Will US Secretary of the Interior Rescind Tribal Monument?
By Angie Wierzbicki - Monday Jun 19, 2017
U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke seeks to rescind part of Bear Ears Monument, approved by President Obama in 2016 as the first presidentially designated tribal monument in the United States.
- LA County Looking To Replace Some Old Billboards With Digital
Thursday Jul 3, 2014
The city council in Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, has approved an agreement with Edwards Outdoor Advertising to remove 47 of its billboard structures around the city -- including 22 located alongInterstate 5 -- in favor of three large electronic billboards in Santa Clarita. Residents are not too happy with the decision, however, and have gathered more than 16,000 signatures in opposition ofthe plan.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015