Sports calendar, July 4-5BaseballN.Y. Mets at Washington MLBNetGiants at Detroit NBCSBA (680)Toronto at N.Y. Yankees (1050) MLBNet joins in progress at 11 a.m.Chicago White Sox at A’s NBCSCA (95.7)Pittsburgh at Philadelphia ESPNBoston at Texas ESPNMinors:Rancho Cucamonga atCyclingTour de France, Stage 4 NBCSNHorse racingSoccerMLS:Earthquakes at Atlanta NBCSBA (1050)TennisWimbledon ESPNBaseballToronto at N.Y. Yankees MLBNetChicago White Sox at A’s NBCSCA (95.7)Giants at Detroit NBCSBA (680)N.Y. Mets at Washington ESPNArizona at L.A. Dodgers MLBNetMinors:Rancho Cucamonga atBasketballPro-Am:Dream Team vs.South Bay, Kezar PavilionCyclingTour de France, Stage 5 NBCSNGolfPGA Europe:TennisWimbledon ESPN
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LA INDIA BONITA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sports calendar, July 4-5
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Head of Far-Right Hindu Temple Ascends India’s Political Ladder
By ELLEN BARRY and SUHASINI RAJ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Yogi Adityanath is the new chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, India’s most populous state, a post seen as a springboard for future prime ministers.
- India and Israel: A New Harmony
Friday Jul 7, 2017
India and Israel benefit from a new spirit of cooperation.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- 52 Places to Go: Sikkim, India
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
In the far reaches of northeastern India, Buddhist monks chant and pace through rare funeral customs for a revered teacher.
- India, Stung by Backlash, Plans to Roll Back Restrictions on Cattle Slaughter
By ELLEN BARRY and SUHASINI RAJ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
India’s government said it would pre-empt a legal challenge against recently imposed rules on cattle slaughter by revising them “on an urgent basis.”