John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LA GRONE MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Mullen Appoints Managing Director Of LA Office
Monday Mar 10, 2014
Boston-based Mullen has appointed Cameron McNaughton as managing director of MullenLA, which overseas the Acura automotive account, according to The New York Times. McNaughton was president of HudsonRouge, which managed the account for Ford's Lincoln division.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- App Platform Phunware Acquires Tapit for $23 Million
Friday Jan 11, 2013
As initially reported in MobileMarketingDaily on January 3, mobile app infrastructure and services firm Phunware announced its late 2012 acquisition of Los Angeles-based mobile ad company Tapit MediaGroup for $23 million. Phunware works with major media such as NFL, TCM, Univision, E!, ESPN, Fox and Discovery on app experiences and management.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The 1% Are No Different When It Comes To Social
Thursday Jan 5, 2017
Will Facebook Live and influencer marketing work with the 1%? Rowan Kelshaw, managing director of The Luxury Network LA, says yes.