Spring Break is not just a highlight of the year for college students heading to tropical locations. With over 65.1 million people screened by the TSA during Spring Break in 2016, there's a tremendous amount of travel for hospitality and travel brands to be excited about, too.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LA ESTANCIA COLOMBIANA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- For Spring Break, Go Mobile And Retain The Loyal
Tuesday Mar 7, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Protecting Gardens Year Round: How To Weatherproof The Garden
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jun 12, 2017
By Darcy Larum, Landscape Designer Different climate zones get some kind of extreme weather. Where I live in Wisconsin, we like to joke that we experience every variety of extreme weather in the same week. This can seem very true in early spring when we may have a snowstorm one day and a few days later it is sunny with temps reaching almost 70 F. (21 C.). I’m sure people in many other locations feel the same way. There is no location with absolute perfect weather year round. Extreme weather can mean anything from excessive heat or cold, heavy snow or rains, high winds, drought or floods. Whatever Mother Nature throws at you, creating weatherproof gardens can give you the upper hand. Protecting Gardens Year Round Each of the seasons bring a different opportunity for extreme weather conditions. Knowing your local weather patterns helps in planning and guarding against weather
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- The New Cold War Pits a U.S. General Against His Longtime Russian Nemesis
Friday Jun 16, 2017
President Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, has battled wits for years with Putin ally Gen. Valery Gerasimov, in a contest of American force and resolve against Russian cunning and diversion.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.