NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LA DOLPHINS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- The Grammys will return to LA in 2019
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The Grammys will be held at the Staples Center for four years.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- This French musical flick is better than ‘La La Land’
By Sara Stewart - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
If “La La Land” left you cold, take heart: There are better new musicals out there. Exhibit A: the French “Footnotes,” which sets its show tunes in a workers’ strike at a shoe factory. Sexy, eh? Actually, it is. Like the Emma Stone-Ryan Gosling vehicle, it pays homage to old Hollywood, but the plot —...
- NFL wife terror Miko Grimes is just as crazy as you thought
By Hannah Withiam - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Miko Grimes not only speaks up for her NFL husband, she practically architects his career. That according to Miko herself, who said the string of vulgar tweets that earned her headlines and cost husband Brent his job with the Dolphins in 2016 was all part of her grand plan to move their family away from...