For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LA CHIMERA ETRUSCA ARTE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Califia Farms Creates Art Murals In Brooklyn, San Francisco, L.A.
Monday Sep 11, 2017
Califia Farms is using a video posted on Facebook and YouTube to promote the billboards, suggesting that fans take a snap with the mural and share it on social.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Celebrating Black Diversity
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
The Brooklyn-based festival has everything from skate competitions to public art. It is built to be a safe space for expression.