What are bitcoin ATMs doing in small bodegas throughout New York City? It’s well known that digital currencies like bitcoin can be used for illicit things such as money laundering. That is, it seems to be common knowledge to everyone except the operators of the small grocery stores that are allowing bitcoin, the original digital...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LA BODEGA 193 INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Why bodegas should think twice before allowing for bitcoin ATMs
By John Crudele - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- The Grammys will return to LA in 2019
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The Grammys will be held at the Staples Center for four years.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- This French musical flick is better than ‘La La Land’
By Sara Stewart - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
If “La La Land” left you cold, take heart: There are better new musicals out there. Exhibit A: the French “Footnotes,” which sets its show tunes in a workers’ strike at a shoe factory. Sexy, eh? Actually, it is. Like the Emma Stone-Ryan Gosling vehicle, it pays homage to old Hollywood, but the plot —...