Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L Y A CONSULTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- US soldier charged with killing 2 plotted 1999 school attack
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
THERESA, N.Y. (AP) — Court records show that a U.S. Army soldier charged with killing his wife and a New York State Police trooper once plotted to shoot up his Michigan middle school while a teenager.
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal