RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - L.S. 130 SUNRISE REALTY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- The Small Business Report, September 15, 2015
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Today's young adults turn to entrepreneurism in helping their parents and grandparents; and the latest market booming in Silicon Valley.
- Unfriend Anyone Who Sends You Baseball Footage
Thursday Apr 9, 2015
In a story you probably missed this week, Major League Baseball announced it will monitor the way fans at games use new live-streaming apps like Meerkat and Periscope, since play is licensed contentand MLB policy prohibits fans from taking live video.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Top Marketing Tips, Strategies To Attract More Patients
Monday Mar 6, 2017
As the medical system in this country continues to evolve and the politicians continue to debate about healthcare, it's important to know there are steps you can take right now to ensure a steadystream of new and returning patients.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017