Missouri educators double down on stupid.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - L.M.R. RECYCLING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Progressives No Longer Burn Books; They 'Recycle' Them
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Small Business Report, May 23, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday May 23, 2017
Is IBM starting an unsettling trend that could trickle down to small businesses; and the percent of entrepreneurs who say they're happy with their lives...
- How China Upended Life at India's Ship-Recycling Yards
Monday Sep 5, 2016
At the world's biggest ship-recycling yard at Alang, India, life is becoming harder as fewer ships arrive. Here's why. Photo: Karan Deep Singh/The Wall Street Journal
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Deficits in Cellular Recycling May Be Key in Better Understanding Parkinson’s Disease
Wednesday May 31, 2017
“It’s a time of tremendous revolution in Parkinson’s disease,” says Un J. Kang, MD, H. Houston Merritt Professor of Neurology and Chief of the Division of Movement Disorders at Columbia University Medical Center. Significant progress has been made in understanding the multifactorial pathogenesis of this neurodegenerative disease, with a focus on genetic and environmental factors, -
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 24, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Apr 24, 2017
The border wall is slowing down budget talks, the big geopolitical risk markets are missing, and why you are ruining recycling.