New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - L.M.R. RECYCLING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Progressives No Longer Burn Books; They 'Recycle' Them
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Missouri educators double down on stupid.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- How China Upended Life at India's Ship-Recycling Yards
Monday Sep 5, 2016
At the world's biggest ship-recycling yard at Alang, India, life is becoming harder as fewer ships arrive. Here's why. Photo: Karan Deep Singh/The Wall Street Journal
- NextVR's NBA Broadcasts Use Tech Recycled from the 3-D TV Era
By Paul Sarconi - Saturday Apr 15, 2017
If you want to see one of the most eye-pleasing presentations of sports in VR, few options look better than NextVR.
- Brother-Sister Duo Makes Board Shorts From Recycled Plastic Bottles
By Amy DiLuna - Friday Jul 7, 2017
"Fabric doesn't have to be something we make and throw away. We want to innovate it into something completely different from what its first life was."