The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
l.i. wine country limousine, inc.
734 walt whitman road ste 405
melville, new york, 11747
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - L.I. WINE COUNTRY LIMOUSINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Melville’s ‘Leon Morin: Priest’ pairs Belmondo, Riva
By G. Allen Johnson - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
In the film set during the Occupation during World War II, matinee heartthrob Jean-Paul Belmondo is a country priest who finds himself drawn to a cynical young widow (Emmanuelle Riva), who has abandoned religion for Communism.Melville was part of the French Resistance during the war, so he knew the Occupation inside and outside.The screening Sunday, July 16, at the Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive is a good opportunity to pay tribute to Riva.Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive, 2155 Center St., Berkeley.
- Five wine country estates where you can pair wine and exercise
By Carey Sweet - Saturday Aug 13, 2016
Comstock Wines Estate Vineyards conveniently pairs the two with Yoga in the Vines. Can you do Downward Dog while sipping Sauvignon Blanc? Extended Puppy with Pinot Noir, or Cow Face with Chardonnay?
- Hit the road with these trending summer destinations
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Target Goes After Costco, Trader Joe’s With New $5 Wines
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Aug 28, 2017
All around the country, thrifty wine drinkers pop into their local Trader Joe’s for a bottle of Two-Buck Chuck wine, or pack up their massive Costco trolley with some Kirkland Signature vino. But Chuck and Kirk have a new competitor for that discount drink dollar: Target, which has just unveiled its own line of $5 wines. Target announced the debut …
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.