The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - L.E. ADVERTISING GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenXconsumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.