Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L AND K SAFETY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Google hires Intel’s former head of diversity as VP of Diversity
By Megan Rose Dickey - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Danielle Brown, Intel’s former head of diversity who left the company earlier this month, has landed at Google. Brown will be Google’s VP of Diversity, she posted on Twitter today. Read More
- Takata, Unable to Overcome Airbag Crisis, Files for Bankruptcy Protection
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The Japanese company at the center of history’s farthest-reaching auto safety crisis said it would sell its assets to Key Safety Systems, a Chinese-owned American rival.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
- Number of U.K. High-Rises Failing Fire-Safety Checks Increases
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
U. K. authorities raised to 60 the number of residential towers in England that have failed fire-safety checks triggered by the lethal blaze in a London high-rise earlier this month.