A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
5316 NEW UTRECHT AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11219
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L & S TOUCH MOBILE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Return of First iPhone: 10 Years Later, So Slow, So Small
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Apple Inc.’s first iPhone was a touch screen wonder in 2007; Joanna Stern reviews it in 2017 and finds it is a reminder of how far mobile technology has come.
- TouchTunes Offers OOH Inventory Via DOmedia, Rubicon
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
TouchTunes Media announced on Tuesday it will take advantage of a recent partnership between DOmedia and Rubicon project to provide publishers with programmatic access to OOH inventory.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.