Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - L&R RIGGING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- California's One-Party State
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Democrats try to rig a recall election to keep a supermajority.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Ex-Traders in Britain to Face Currency-Rigging Charges in U.S.
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The three former traders will appear in court in Manhattan next month — one of three cases the Justice Department has brought against individuals.
- 2 injured after big rig carrying Sierra Nevada beer collides with car on Highway 99
By Michelle Robertson - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Two drivers were injured on Hwy. 99 south of Yuba City early Wednesday morning when a big rig carrying Sierra Nevada beer collided with a vehicle.
A Toyota Camry was traveling north on Hwy. 99 near Barry Road just before 2 a.m. when it drifted onto the right shoulder and overcorrected into the southbound lane, according to CHP.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.