Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L & L RISK CONSULTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Ritual Vitamins pulls in $10.5 million from Founders Fund to scale the business
By Sarah Buhr - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Ritual Vitamins has raised $10.5 million in Series A venture funding to attract talent, scale the business and build in-house technology for customer experience and support. Unlike the majority of vitamin brands, Ritual is backed by an in-house team of scientists and a medical board. Read More
- Emmy Awards Briefing: Emmy Nominations 2017: ‘S.N.L.’ and ‘Westworld’ Lead
By JOHN KOBLIN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
HBO leads all the networks with 111 nominations and Netflix comes in second with 91; “S.N.L.” and “Westworld” received 22 nominations each.