NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - L & E UNIVERSAL CONSTRUCTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Santa Clara University Receives $30 Million for STEM Campus
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
The gift from the Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Foundation will support construction of a new "campus within a campus" STEM complex....
- University of Chicago Receives $2 Million for Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The challenge grant from the Efroymson Family Fund will support construction of a new arts center in Chicago's Washington Park neighborhood....
- Could Universal Basic Income Make Its US Debut in Hawaii?
By Cyndi Suarez - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Hawaii just passed a bill to explore universal basic income. Other governments outside the U.S. are already testing UBI programs.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.