Sensis, a "cross-cultural" Los Angeles-based ad agency, last week announced a campaign designed to slow tobacco use among 12- to 15-year-olds in rural areas. The work will be done for the FDA Centerfor Tobacco Products, who awarded a contract to Sensis in July.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - L.A. PAINTING & CONTRACTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sensis Aims To Slow Teen Tobacco Use
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- LA Kings buy out contract of defenseman Matt Greene
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Los Angeles Kings have bought out the final year of defenseman Matt Greene's contract
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Burr Named EVP and West Coast Digital Leader
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
Yesterday, Mark Burr was named EVP and West Coast digital leader for Cohn & Wolfe, a new position at the agency according to a release. Burr will be based in Los Angeles.
- Man found guilty under CFAA didn’t damage LA Times, lawyers say
By Cyrus Farivar - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“The government is coming in and trying my client for a charge he did not commit.”