The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KWAKI INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURING USA INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- Trump says Apple CEO has promised to build three manufacturing plants in U.S.
By Tripp Mickle and Peter Nicholas - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
President Donald Trump on Tuesday said in an interview that Apple Inc. Chief Executive Tim Cook has committed to build three big manufacturing plants in the U.S., a surprising statement that would help fulfill his administration’s economic goal of reviving American manufacturing.
- One U.S. Factory Goes Global, While Trump Shrinks the World
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
As the administration renegotiates Nafta, a fan manufacturer in Kentucky worries that its business could be hurt by rising impediments to trade.