NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
13605 SANFORD AVE, 2S
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11355
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KV SPA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Watching Your Wallet, Dec. 31st, 2014
Wednesday Dec 31, 2014
Jennifer Kushinka on buying a car online.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 26, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday May 26, 2017
Trump omission in NATO comments rankles allies, appeals court rules against revised travel ban, and how to save yourself from tedious small talk.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Google Hires Apple System On Chip Designer
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Google has hired Manu Gulati, a chip architect at Apple for nearly eight years, Variety reports. Gulati took the job of lead architect for system on chips,which will enable Google to install more phone functions directly onto the semiconductor chip embedded in the phone. "Google relied on a chip designed and manufactured by Qualcomm when itintroduced its first Pixel phones last fall," per Variety.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.