We interviewed 67 voters about their ballots; it looks as if Kevin Kline will be picking up another award, and it seems like a close contest for best new musical.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
DAVID J. EVANS
5037 STATE HIGHWAY 27
NORWICH, NEW YORK, 13815
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KURTY & EVANS RACING, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tony Voters Point to Tight Races and Sure Bets
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- The Uncomfortable Truth: Race Matters Are National News
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
That the news media is finally seeing race as something to be covered knowledgeably is a good thing and it means a cultural shift for all.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Supreme Court Rules Race a Factor as It Strikes Down NC Maps for Congress
By Carole Levine - Friday May 26, 2017
The Supreme Court ruled that North Carolina unconstitutionally used race as a factor in drawing two Congressional districts.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Fed's Evans Says Rate Rise Could Wait Until December
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago President Charles Evans said Tuesday that the U.S. central bank can wait until the end of the year before making the decision to raise rates again, while adding it could start reducing the size of its balance sheet before that.