In a cross-border strike, Iranian intelligence operatives hunted down and killed the planner of two attacks on landmarks in Tehran last week.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KURD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Iran Kills ‘Mastermind’ of Terrorist Attacks as Inquiry Focuses on Kurds
By THOMAS ERDBRINK - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Deportation of Iraqi Christians and Kurds May Rest on Which Court Has Jurisdiction
By Carole Levine - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The recent arrest of Iraqi Christians and Kurds for deportation sparks outcry from those concerned about their persecution in their home countries. At issue is whether this is an issue for immigration courts or the federal court.
- Amid Turkey’s Purge, a Renewed Attack on Kurdish Culture
By PATRICK KINGSLEY - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The authorities have fired people from jobs promoting Kurdish culture, removed statues of Kurdish heroes, shut Kurdish media and jailed pro-Kurdish journalists.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.