MEDFORD, Ore. — An Oregon woman has pleaded guilty to a federal charge of transporting child pornography, admitting she sent naked photographs of her infant son to an FBI agent. According to her plea agreement, Lea Kathryn Jones of Medford initiated a chat with an undercover agent who claimed to have a daughter. In the...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KSS TRANSPORTATION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Mom pleads guilty to sending naked pics of infant son to FBI agent
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Goldman traders turn in worst first half of Blankfein's reign
By Bloomberg News - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Lloyd Blankfein’s roots are letting him down.Goldman Sachs Group Inc. traders turned in their worst first-half performance since Lloyd Blankfein rose from that business to become chief...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Ax-wielding man at radio station gets in standoff with cops over song request
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
MEDFORD, Mass. — Police say an ax-wielding man showed up outside a Massachusetts radio station demanding that the song “My Axe” be played and held off responding officers for three hours. Witnesses and station employees say the man arrived at Kiss 108 in Medford on Monday with an ax in hand and unsuccessfully requested the...