Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KSK PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The ‘path’ to purchase is really a random walk
By Jason Carmel, POSSIBLE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
GUEST: Complex systems beg for oversimplification through metaphor. DNA is “genetic code.” The atom is a “building block.” The brain is a “computer.” We see them all the time, usually when an expert at something is trying to explain that something to a non-expert. It is rare, however, and arguably far less efficient, for two experts […]
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- Protecting Affordable Housing: A Tale of Hope from DC
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The nation’s capital battles gentrification and property owners to protect tenants’ rights.
- DataXu, Placed Connect In-Store Consumers And Targeted TV
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
DataXu and Placed, a provider of location-based attribution services, on Thursday said they have partnered on a solution enabling DataXu's brand and agency customers to reach consumers in Placedaudience segments -- based on store visits -- across digital and television properties.