Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
11020 71ST AVE., APT 419
FOREST HILLS, NEW YORK, 11375
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KSC MANAGEMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Paying people to preserve forests really seems to work
By Cathleen O'Grady - Friday Jul 21, 2017
It's a cost-effective option for carbon management.
- Portugal Forest Fires Worsen, Fed by Poor Choices and Inaction
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Hotter, drier summers, combined with political inaction and a history of poor land management, have rendered Portugal increasingly vulnerable to deadly fires.