[...] this makes Jarrel a tiny bit unconvinced.[...] these two are hoping they can remain friends while co-parenting — you know, after Jarrel sees some concrete DNA results.“Rattled” explores the scary, exhilarating, frustrating, joyful and ultimately life-changing experience of parenthood as seen through the lives of five couples from across the country, according to the Discovery-owned cable channel’s official description.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KRYSTAL TOUCH WORLDWIDE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘Rattled': Jarrel Ponders How He’d Be Krystal’s Baby Daddy If They Didn’t Have Sex (Exclusive Video)
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Echo Show Review: Alexa Gets More Intrusive With Camera and Screen
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s Echo Show gives a camera and a touch screen to its talking assistant Alexa, increasing her AI capabilities but also making her annoying to live with, Geoffrey A. Fowler finds.
- Return of First iPhone: 10 Years Later, So Slow, So Small
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Apple Inc.’s first iPhone was a touch screen wonder in 2007; Joanna Stern reviews it in 2017 and finds it is a reminder of how far mobile technology has come.
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.