A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KRSS HOME IMPROVEMENT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- WKKF Funds Project to Improve Family Economic Security in Gulf South
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The grant to the Jesuit Social Research Institute at Loyola University will support the Economic Security for Vulnerable Families project in Louisiana and Mississippi....
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- On Golf: For Golfers Who Curse Their Play at the U.S. Open, There’s Holy Hill
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A Catholic basilica looms on the horizon of the event’s final hole as if floating in the clouds, and its friars have invited contestants to attend Mass.
- To Win the U.S. Open, Golfers Must First Defeat a Tiny Terror
By BILL PENNINGTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Created as a quirky bonus hole, the diminutive-but-vexing ninth hole at Erin Hills is likely to be the most entertaining 135 yards of play.