BUCKHORN , ONTARIO — Outside Dave and Ann Bowen’s cottage at Six Foot Bay, Buckhorn Lake shimmers in the early morning sunlight. It has rained so hard in the past four days that some of the docks — in front of each of the 16 cottages that line the shore — are immersed. The Bowens...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KRISTY BOWEN D.O., PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Why these Canadians would take Trump over Trudeau
By Salena Zito - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Yellow Lemon Tree Foliage – Why Did Lemon Tree Leaves Turn Yellow
By Kristi Waterworth - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- What Is Apple Blotch Fungus: Tips For Treating Apple Tree Fungus
By Kristi Waterworth - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- What Is A Hemiparasitic Plant – Examples Of Hemiparasitic Plants
By Kristi Waterworth - Sunday Jun 11, 2017