A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2816 CHURCH AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11226
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KREYOL FLAVOR CHURCH AVE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- San Francisco Could Be First City To Ban Sale Of Flavored Liquid Nicotine
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Last fall, the American Academy of Pediatrics called for a ban on flavored tobacco products. Now, one city is poised to do just that: San Francisco took steps this week to become the first city to approve a sales ban on flavored vaping liquids in a bid to prevent young adults from becoming addicted to the products. The Associated …
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- After Tragedy, Healing a Charleston Church
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
On June 17, 2015, nine people were shot and killed inside Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C. In this 360° video, stand with the congregation during a Sunday service.
- Church of England Helped Conceal Sex Abuse by Bishop, Report Says
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Top leaders in the Church of England “colluded” with a disgraced former bishop, ignoring warnings for years and withholding evidence of his sexual abuse of young men, a report said Thursday.