Five decades after the Newark riots, The Times wants to hear from those who lived in Newark at the time or were otherwise affected by what happened.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KOREAN KING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tell Us Your Stories From the Newark Riots
By RICK ROJAS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Korean Fir Tree Information – Tips On Growing Silver Korean Fir Trees
By Teo Spangler - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- As Church Shifts, a Cardinal Welcomes Gays; They Embrace a ‘Miracle’
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark, who welcomed gay worshipers at a recent Mass, is among a small but growing group of bishops changing how the Catholic Church relates to gay members.
- South Korean Women's Soccer Team Turns Up the Noise
Wednesday Apr 5, 2017
The South Korean women's soccer team is preparing for a match against their North Korean rivals in Pyongyang this week. Part of the training drill? Pre-recorded N.K. cheers and propaganda blasting from speakers on the field. Photo: Josh Kim for The Wall Street Journal
- Get Treated Like a VIP at Airports---For As Little as $30
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The insider’s guide to dodging airport chaos—from security mobs to stressful connections—at airports all over the world (including Newark and LAX)
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- U.S. blames North Korean government for cyber attacks since 2009
By Reuters - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Reuters — The U.S. government on Tuesday issued a rare alert on the activities of a hacking group it dubbed “Hidden Cobra,” saying the group was part of the North Korean government and that more attacks were likely. The joint alert from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation said […]