A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - KOREAN ASSEMBLY FOR REUNION OF TEN-MILLION SEPERATED FAMILIES OF NEW YORK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Knicks’ desperate point guard hunt may lead to family reunion
By Marc Berman - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
ORLANDO, Fla. — The Knicks’ search for a starting point guard may not take them through the holiday, but they have interest in reuniting the Holidays — brothers Jrue and Justin — NBA sources told The Post. Nevertheless, Jrue Holiday is seeking more than the cap space the Knicks have. If the Knicks renounce the...
- Bartolo Colon gets cut, paving way for possible Mets reunion
By Anthony Barstow - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Big Sexy time appears over in Atlanta. The Braves
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.