koppers performance chemicals inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - KOPPERS PERFORMANCE CHEMICALS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- ‘No Such Thing as Justice’ in Fight Over Chemical Pollution in China
By JAVIER C. HERNÁNDEZ - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Despite a promised “war on pollution,” people in a town where 300 children were poisoned with lead faced a backlash, and threats, when they sued a local chemical giant.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Four Performance Marketing Trends To Watch In 2013
Wednesday Nov 21, 2012
There's no doubt that performance marketing is a significant force in online marketing, and will continue to grow. What will 2013 have in store for the performance marketing industry? As I see it,there are four key trends that will influence performance marketers' work in the new year:
- How Does Email Work As A Performance-Based Advertising Channel?
Thursday Jul 26, 2012
Email marketing has always focused on performance. Early on, marketers began tracking and improving performance in terms of opens, clicks, and -- ultimately -- ROI. In many ways, standalone emailadvertising remained a different story. Still, this medium has great potential to fit in with the performance-based media buys many agencies and brands prefer.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Beckman Foundation Announces 2017 Class of Young Investigators
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday May 29, 2017
Eight young researchers in the chemical and life sciences will receive grants of approximately $600,000 over four years....