The price illustrates the broader rise in real estate values in Hong Kong, already home to an expensive housing market per square foot.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KONGS INTERNATIONAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A $664,000 Parking Spot Symbolizes Hong Kong’s Property Frenzy
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Going Short Is a Quick Route to Pain in Hong Kong
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Heavy buying by investors from mainland China has been squeezing short sellers of Hong Kong-listed stocks.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.