Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KONG'S REALTY HOLDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Li Ka-shing's Exit Plan Marks End of Era for Asia's Tycoons
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The curtain is falling on a generation of Asia’s tycoons who forged vast fortunes in the fires of the region’s political and economic upheaval of the past half-century, as people briefed by Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing say he plans to step down as chairman of CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd by next year.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- What Are Rakes Used For: Different Kinds Of Rakes For Gardening
By Liz Baessler - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- A $664,000 Parking Spot Symbolizes Hong Kong’s Property Frenzy
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The price illustrates the broader rise in real estate values in Hong Kong, already home to an expensive housing market per square foot.
- Going Short Is a Quick Route to Pain in Hong Kong
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Heavy buying by investors from mainland China has been squeezing short sellers of Hong Kong-listed stocks.
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World