NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KONDOLEON STYLE & DESIGN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This cutting board has a built-in knife so you can chop like a pro
By Alex Humphreys - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Take your summer picnics to the next level with this portable grill
By Alex Humphreys - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Swiss startup crafts green toilets to turn human waste into fertilizer
By Tages-Anzeiger - By Tages-Anzeiger - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The latest Tesla challenger approaches the starting line, and it looks kinda sketchy
By Brett Williams - Monday Jun 12, 2017
There will soon be a new player in the electric car space, with a big name backing it — but the company has a lot to prove before it can legitimately threaten Tesla.
Renowned auto designer Henrik Fisker just released the first full-body images of his EMotion autonomous electric car, along with some new spec details, giving the world its first IRL look at the latest challenger to Tesla's reign as the top all-electric luxury vehicle on the market.
EMotion, which was first announced last year by Fisker's eponymous company, boasts some impressive specs and a sleek design that's sure to turn heads. The pre-release materials claim the car will be the "most advanced" electric vehicle ever made, with a proprietary lithium-ion battery that can charge for 100 miles' worth of juice in just nine minutes and provide a massive 400-mile-plus range at full power. That's at least 65 more miles than Tesla's top-level Model S 100D sedan, if you're keeping track. Read more...More about Tesla, Electric Vehicles, Fisker, Tech, and Energy
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Design anything your heart desires with these geometric building blocks
By Alex Humphreys - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.