The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KOMISARJEVSKY PARTNERS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.
- Not Your Mother’s Jersey Shore
By JILL P. CAPUZZO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Five years after Hurricane Sandy destroyed communities along the shore, some towns have used the rebuilding process as a time to reinvent themselves.
- Obama’s Global Visits Inspire Wistful Comparisons of Then and Now
By MARK LANDLER - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
As President Trump leaves Europeans despairing about the trans-Atlantic relationship, his predecessor’s meetings with allies evoke nostalgia.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Atlantic faces the rare prospect of two active tropical storms in June
By Eric Berger - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Two active tropical storms at the same time in June? Happened just three times.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.