A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - KOA K. PORTER, CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- Bringing Prenatal Care to Rural Maternity 'Deserts'
Friday Aug 11, 2017
A lack of maternity services and specialists in rural America is putting pregnant women at risk. In Louisville, GA., certified nurse midwife Linda Randolph is the only medical professional providing basic prenatal care within a 60-mile radius, two days a week at the small local hospital. Photo/Video: Madeline Marshall/the Wall Street Journal
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Destiny 2 on PC: 4K, GTX 1080 Ti, all the eye-candy
By Mark Walton - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Sure, the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro support 4K too. But who wants to play at 30FPS?