RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KNIGHTS REALTY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Knight Foundation Names 2017 Winners of Knight Cities Challenge
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Now in its third year, the annual competition is designed to generate ideas aimed at making cities more vibrant places to live and work....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Knight, Ford Contribute $2.5 Million to Detroit Neighborhood Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The Knight and Ford foundations have committed $1.5 million and $1 million, respectively, to the Strategic Neighborhood Fund....
- What Does The ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ After Credits Scene Mean For The Future Of The Series?
By Andrew Roberts - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
What is revealed in the final scene of 'Transformers: The Last Knight' and what does it all mean for the future of the franchise?
- Transformers Get Arthurian in ‘The Last Knight’
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Mark Wahlberg is back in the latest “Transformers” movie, but it’s stolen by Anthony Hopkins and a grouchy C-3PO knockoff.
- McKnight Endowment Fund for Neuroscience Names 2017 Scholars
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday May 27, 2017
The McKnight Scholar Awards are given to young scientists in the early stages of establishing a research career....
- 2017 McKnight Fellows in Visual and Performing Arts Announced
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Designed to recognize outstanding mid-career Minnesota-based artists in the visual arts, composition, theater, and dance, the fellowships include a $25,000 stipend....