Get ready to unleash hell... on your table.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KNEE DEEP HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Knee-deep in the dead: Doom the board game reviewed
By Ars Staff - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Senate Health Care Bill Includes Deep Cuts to Medicaid
By ROBERT PEAR and THOMAS KAPLAN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Senate Republican leaders released their bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and they want to hold a vote on the measure by the end of next week.
- Findings Do Not Support Steroid Injections for Knee Osteoarthritis
Tuesday May 23, 2017
Each month we present you with the latest featured study from the research teams at JAMA, Journal of the American Medical Association. Check out the video for intriguing updates in the fields of medicine and heal
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- US forward Bobby Wood signs on to 2021 with Hamburger SV
By AP - By AP - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
American forward Bobby Wood has extended his contract with Bundesliga side Hamburger SV to 2021
- What Execs Should Know About Deep Learning
By Mo Patel, Practice Director of AI and Deep Learning, Teradata - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Deep learning takes a step beyond machine learning, and it's first killer app is computervision.