Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MARC A. STEIN
1895 WALT WHITMAN ROAD
MELVILLE, NEW YORK, 11747
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KM CAPITAL GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Pakistan, in a First, Sentences Man to Death Over Blasphemy on Social Media
By SALMAN MASOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Taimoor Raza, 30, was convicted of posting derogatory comments about the Prophet Muhammad on Facebook and WhatsApp.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Shabab Kill 17 and Take Hostages in Somalia’s Capital
By HUSSEIN MOHAMED and KIMIKO de FREYTAS-TAMURA - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Members of the extremist group bombed a hotel popular with foreigners and then began firing at a nearby restaurant in Mogadishu.
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns as C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company’s co-founder had been under increasing pressure, and several major investors demanded that he resign from the company immediately.
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.