Dev says Take-Two told him that modding games is “an illegal activity.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KLS AUTO & CYCLE CARE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Grand Theft Auto modding project folds following Take-Two’s demands
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Think you’re too small to care for donors?
By Mary Cahalane - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Think again. If you raise money, you can care for your donors. No excuses. Because if you want to keep raising money, you must take good care of your donors. If your organization is small, you should know you’re not alone. Most nonprofits have annual budgets under $500,000. And unless you get most of that […]
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 05, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday May 5, 2017
GOP approves bill to replace most of Affordable Care Act, Trump signs religious freedoms executive order, and what you don't know about billing cycles.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Penguin Power: TV Viewing For Stanley Cup Finals Up 20%
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Game six of this year's finals pulled in Nielsen preliminary 6.47 million TV viewers and a 2.1 average rating among 18-49 viewers on NBC on Sunday. Last year's game six averaged a 1.6 18-49 rating.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.