RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KLM BERGER REALTY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- In French Labor Overhaul, Union Leader Offers a Way to a Compromise
By LIZ ALDERMAN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Laurent Berger, head of the powerful C.F.D.T. union, is emerging as a moderating force as President Emmanuel Macron seeks change for the economy.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- House lawmakers endorse reusable rockets for military purposes
By Eric Berger - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
This represents a pretty remarkable turnaround for SpaceX and the feds.
- SpaceX completes first half of its weekend doubleheader
By Eric Berger - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The company's successes are starting to stack up for the year 2017.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- So SpaceX is having quite a year
By Eric Berger - Friday Jun 9, 2017
We offer a review of SpaceX's progress toward key goals this year.